Positions open: 1
Hours per Week: 40
For 50 years we have been doing everything possible to ensure our customer's vacation dreams are realized. As Canada's only national RV dealer, our full service dealerships span literally from coast to coast. We offer not only exceptional customer service but also outstanding career opportunities. As a family owned business we are committed to being a company that our customers love working with and employees love working for.
While we continue to meet the challenges and opportunities of a changing marketplace, we provide an open, supportive, challenging, team-oriented environment in which employees can grow within the company and meet professional and personal goals.
Currently we are looking to hire an individual to fulfill the full-time permanent role of Accommodation, Travel & Tourism Supervisor for our Whitehorse location. Your job will be to not only run the day-to-day operations of the rentals department but also to ensure success of the employees within the department. The work volume is high, the pace is fast and the customers' expectations are high – and we do everything we can to exceed them every time because renting an RV is more than just a regular car rental; it is a hotel room on wheels.
What you will be responsible for:
• Coordinating, assigning and reviewing the work of front counter workers
• Providing ongoing support to the team
• Establishing work schedules and coordinating day-to-day activities
• Scheduling transfer and shuttle buses
• Hire and train new staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
• Addressing customer concerns with professionalism and satisfying their needs (during pick up, drop off or while they are on the road)
• Processing rental contract information, vehicle pick-ups and drop offs
• Managing fleet and rental supplies
• Maintaining our Facebook page with eye-catching posts during special events (PR work)
• Quality control
• Ensure smooth operation of daily business components and achieving client satisfaction standards
Of utmost importance is commitment to our company values, they are not just a plaque on the wall, they are what drives our decisions. You have integrity, good business sense, a great sense of humor and the ability to inspire people. You are a leader. You are humble, hungry and smart.
If the position above inspires you and if you are ready to take on this exceptional challenge we should talk. It goes without saying that you will be rewarded with not only a full compensation package (including medical benefits, disability & life insurance, RRSP etc) but also a working environment that fosters innovation and true sense of satisfaction in a job well done.
Who are we looking for? Someone who...
• has the ability to motivate, coach and mentor
• has strong leadership capabilities
• has excellent communication skills
• is fluent in English and German (additional languages an asset)
• has completed at least secondary school
• has 3+ years of experience in Customer Service/Hospitality and/or Tourism/RV Industry
• has experience in a supervisory role
• has experience serving a high-end and international clientele
• has strong coordination and organizational skills
• is always a team player
• is a problem solver
• can multitask with ease
• has experience with common computer programs and social media
• is assisting in continually striving for a friendly, positive working environment and the highest standard of customer satisfaction
Contact Information: Denise Schwerzmann
Apply with cover letter, resume, and references:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Positions open: 1
Hours per Week: 40