How it works:
• Create a Yukon Government Profile online at employment.gov.yk.ca
• Using your profile, apply for these positions on the Yukon Government website
• Selected applicants will participate in a written assessment and an interview.
• Successful candidates will be placed on the candidate registry, which is a list of qualified applicants that departments will utilize to fill administrative positions within Yukon Government.
• You will be contacted directly by the individual departments when you are being considered for their specific opportunity.
• Candidates will remain on this candidate registry for 12 months.
For more information about these positions, please contact Cassandra Henderson, Human Resources Consultant
at (867) 456-5563 or by email at: HRservicecentre.email@example.com
To be considered for this candidate registry, you will ideally have:
AR05-AR07: Experience performing a broad range of client services and administrative support functions, preferably in an office environment
AR08-AR09: Significant experience providing senior/executive administrative support,
All levels: Experience providing financial support, such as timesheets, accounts payable, contract administration, or accounts receivable would be an asset.
All levels: Completion of post-secondary coursework in business administration, office administration, or other related field.
Candidates with an equivalent combination of training and experience will be equally considered.
To apply go to: Yukon Government Website